Thursday, November 5, 2009

Downtown

truly,this is one song that i love to listen to,well ofcourse the same song that i've first memorize to sing.....

like to imagine the down town where its making you feel relax and unwind....
remember,when my tatay promise that by weekends we'll be having a day of fun...doing shoppings..strolling around.makes your eyes wonder to whatever you see...so wonderful to be there...so much with the foods around..sometimes it confuses me when it's eating time..ha???saan??? everything comes to my sight seems to hunger me more...i like to eat almost everything...the weekends excites me more...going to downtown....


yah.right...forget all your troubles ...
forget all your cares...


until...on your way to your downtown you'll see
Poverty, Corruption, Unemployment and Overpopulation Help Cause Instability In Philippines
to where you'll take your ride
Police Investigate Manila Bombings
just imagine......


your downtowns nowadays...

1 comment:

  1. I love Petula Clark because she is one of my mom's fave singers... That's life...

    ReplyDelete