Friday, November 6, 2009

what r friends for???

im always greatful to have good friends around me...never thought i'll be blessed with such wonderful people...

they are my refuge when i wanted to discuss something more like a "girl-talk" ...or in aspects that girls knows better than man when giving advice esp..when it's like delamars advice..you know...things about love and family....

their advice...though it may be hurtful at times...it's just the simple truth and amazingly it works... with that... you know their concern about me...get over with my melodrama please!!!

well,it's not always a sunny day with friends....but that's just a part of it like any other season......you learn a lot when difficulties arise...and learned to love them more...

i can only be me only with my true friends... "balahura" at times..no great expectations by them..

for what its worth my friends will always be my friends...

no matter what...

promise...

1 comment:

  1. Korak... kahit masaktan ka pero totoo naman ang sinasabi at sa ikabubuti mo, iyon ang true friendship... pero palabok ang dila at wala makita mali sa iyo, di tunay iyon, eklat ang ganun... believe me...

    ReplyDelete